Hospitality Management with Practicum Diploma: 63 credits, 12 months (52.5周)
Hospitality Management with Co-op Diploma: 63 credits, 24 months (103 weeks)
Elevate your career opportunities with the Hospitality Management Diploma. This program is an excellent way to launch your supervisory or management career in the hospitality industry. Graduates of this program may also transfer credits to higher-level diploma or degree programs at colleges and universities in Canada and Switzerland. This program can also be done with a practicum or co-op option.
1. Be at least 17 years of age
2. Have graduated from high school or apply as a mature student who did not graduate from high school but is at least 19 years of age
3. Provide proof of English proficiency:
• Grade 12 or higher-level English course.
High School English 12: C (or equivalent) from an English speaking country.
University or College level English course (non‐ESL): C from an institution where English is the language of instruction.
• Proof of four‐year undergraduate degree from a recognized institution where English is the principal language of the country and the language of instruction.
• English Language Test (only valid for two years):
TOEFL: 68 iBT (with no individual score less than 16), 190 CBT, or 520 PBT
IELTS: Academic version 6 (with no band test score less than 5.5)
Cambridge International Exam: GCE O level C
VPC English Proficiency Exam: 75% (Test fee: $25 CAD)
• Completion of VPC ENGL 099.
• Completion of AEL/ESL level equivalent to the VPC English Proficiency Exam.
• Completion of at least 12 credits from a post secondary institution in Canada or where
English is the principal language of the country and the language of instruction.
The Hospitality Management Diploma Program was originally designed by the American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI) and has been updated with the most relevant hospitality courses and content from leading researchers and publishers. 除了, this curriculum includes important contributions from business and management which have carefully been incorporated into the program to enhance relevance and rigor.
|121年之旅||介绍 to Tourism|
|MRKT 100||Essentials of Marketing|
|人力资源管理200||Human 资源 Management|
|限制型心肌病133||Managing Front Office Operations|
|FSM 149||Food and Beverage Service|
|限制型心肌病280||Facilities Management and Design|
|英格兰209年||高级写作 & 研究|
| MRKT 200|
|120年薪酬||Essential Computer 应用程序|
|Food Production Principles
Managing Beverage Operations
|Meetings and 事件 Management
|FSM 264||规划 & Control of Food and Beverage Operations|
Vancouver Premier College
200-1338 West Broadway,
Vancouver, BC, Canada V6H 1H2
103-5300 No. 3路,
Richmond, BC, Canada V6X 2X9
星期一至四9:00A.M. – 7:00P.M.
周五9:00A.M. – 5:30P.M.